Monday, May 5, 2008

Catch Up

Sorry I haven’t written in several days. There are three reasons for this:

1) For the Solu-Medrol infusions, they left the IV in my arm so they wouldn’t have to re-stick me, so I could only type with one hand.
2) After I finished my Solu-Medrol infusions, I went to my parent’s house for a little R And R. Plus, I had a dentist appointment on Monday. This was a normal, six-month checkup. Finally, not a doctors appointment where I went saying, “I’m in so much pain, I think I might just die right this second.”
3) I sort of made a promise to myself that I would try to write a little less often than I have been (I think I posted fifty times in 10 days!). Although writing has been a really good form of therapy for me and also, I haven’t had much else to do, being out of school and waiting for my internship to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment