Monday, August 25, 2008

Pizza, Anyone?


Wow, I know I haven’t posted one of these in a while. But who has time to cook anymore? It seems that this summer, I have become the queen of anything boxed, pre-made, microwave-able, and takeout-able. While I’ve still managed to keep it pretty healthy (when I’ve been eating), I’m trying to get back to my old ways.

So tonight, instead of turning on the microwave, I turned on the oven.

And I know that despite my best efforts, this really doesn’t count.

Because I used a store bought pizza crust, jarred sauce, packaged shredded cheese (fat free), and a sprinkle of capers –and threw it all together in about three minutes.

But it looks pretty good, doesn’t it? I know it’s not Chicago style, but I’ll have plenty leftover for tomorrow night, after a full day of GSI training.

No comments:

Post a Comment