Tuesday, May 31, 2011

“Patients For A Moment” Is Here June 8th

I’ll be hosting “Patients For A Moment” on June 8th.

I’ve been feeling pretty down lately, as is evidenced by my last post, so my question for this edition is related to that:

What gets you down, and what do you do to pick yourself back up?

(You don’t necessarily have to specifically address the second part of the question if you aren’t sure what the answer is).

Sorry to be doom and gloom, but sometimes you’ve just got to let it flow in order to move forward.

If you would like to submit a post, e-mail the following to gettingclosertomyself@gmail.com:

Your name (as it should appear)
Your blog’s name
Your post’s title
Your post’s URL

And make sure you put “PFAM” in the subject line.

All submissions wishing to be considered should be received by 11:59 p.m. Sunday, June 5th.

A big thank you to those who heard my plea and volunteered to host PFAM during the summer months. Please note that there are still several spots still available for 2011 that are up for grabs. Please contact me if you are interested in hosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment